Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast is a small boutique business and guarantees to you, as a valued client that you will receive the highest level of service throughout the entire management of your investment property.
You will be dealing directly with the Principal, Kellie Morris which means you will not be subject to a continual turnover of staff or inexperienced property managers.
You will be able to build an ongoing relationship with the owner of the business, who actually cares about you and your investment property.
The Lifestyle Rentals guarantee is to:
- Make regular contact with you throughout the letting process by providing you with enquiry rates and tenant feedback about your property.
- Use professional photography to maximise first impressions and attract quality tenants.
- List your home when up for lease on realestate.com.au, lifestylerentalsgc.com.au and the Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast Facebook page.
- Contact the database of prospective tenants searching for similar properties in your area with the aim of matching a suitable tenant to your property.
- Erect a professional “For Lease” signboard at the front of your property upon authorisation.
- Conduct a mix of “open for inspections” and private inspections to ensure all prospective tenants have the opportunity to view the property.
- Process all rental applications within 24 to 48 hours and present all applications to you for final approval.
- Complete comprehensive tenant background checks including rental references, employment references and TICA checks.
- Ensure within 24 hours of approval, tenants have signed all relevant lease and bond documents and have paid a deposit in order to secure the tenancy.
- Complete a thorough Entry Condition Report including photos and water meter readings.
- Arrange smoke alarm and other compliance inspections in accordance with current legislation and your instructions.
- Check daily reports for rent arrears and take prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.
- Conduct routine inspections every 3 to 4 months and provide you with thorough written reports including colour photos, within 24 to 48 hours of completing the inspection.
- Report all maintenance to you upon being notified and action repairs and maintenance in accordance with your written instructions.
- Use tradespeople who are qualified, fully insured and registered with Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast as preferred tradespeople.
- Review and maintain rent to reflect market value annually or at time of lease renewal.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to help you optimise long-term capital growth.
- Contact you at least 3 months prior to the expiry of your tenants lease to seek your renewal or vacate instructions.
- Notify you immediately upon receiving a tenants’ Notice of Intention to Leave and re-list your property for lease as per your instructions.
- Conduct a meticulous and thorough Exit Inspection Report and only release a tenant bond upon receiving your written authorisation to do so.
- Offer you inexpensive and affordable fees and charges.
- Pay you your rental income up to twice per month and provide you with an itemised statement for each payment.
- Pay all invoices, council rates and body corporate levies in accordance with your instructions and forward you copies of all paid invoices for your records.
- Each year, provide you with a complimentary End of Financial Year Statement to assist you and your accountant with your tax obligations.
- Return any missed calls and reply to all emails on the same day (business hours).
- Notify you immediately of any tenant breaches or property concerns.
- Communicate regularly and keep you fully informed throughout the entire tenancy.
- Provide a standard of client care and customer service that continues to exceed your expectations.
Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast guarantees to perform the above mentioned services during the term of appointment with any client. Should these obligations not be fulfilled, you may cancel our Agreement. If this occurs within the first three months of the Agreement, all management fees for that period will be refunded.